It's Parade Season!
DAVANNI'S ON PARADE -- WATCH FOR THE SLICE!
COUPONS AND GOODIES AND SLICES, OH MY!
It's summer in Minnesota. If you're not at the beach or ordering delivery from DAVANNI'S (who wants to cook, eh?), you're probably on the curb, watching proudly as the parade marches by. Who doesn't "love a parade?" "The tramping of feet?" "Every beat of a drum"? Who doesn't want to "Stand and cheer as they come"? Well, DAVANNI'S employees have stepped up and will be marching in LOTS of parades throughout the summer, including:
- Brooklyn Park Tater Daze | Thursday, June 14
- Brooklyn Center Earle Brown Days | Thursday, June 21
- Rockin' Rogers Days | Saturday, June 23
- Dan Patch Parade | Savage | Sunday, June 24
- Rosefest Parade | Roseville | Monday, June 25
- Eagan July 4th Funfest | Monday, July 4
- Richfield Fourth of July Parade | Monday, July 4
- Andover Family Funfest | Coon Rapids | Saturday, July 14
- Prior Lake Lakefront Days | Savage | Saturday, August 4
- St. Michael Daze & Knights Parade | Rogers | Saturday, August 11
- Woodbury Days | Sunday, August 26
- Burnsville Fire Muster Days | Sunday, September 9
We may be in even more parades, but these are the ones for which we're "officially registered." For parade information and times click HERE!
Spotting the DAVANNI'S marchers can be both fun and profitable!
First of all, our DAVANNI'S employees will be handing out lots of valuable coupons. And, of course, they'll also be looking for fans to gift with other promotion items, like tattoos and stickers.
And, if you really want to hit The Big Time, get your picture taken with the DAVANNI'S Pizza Slice. Then, e-mail that photo with your name and mailing address to DavannisPics@gmail.com and we'll send you a coupon for a FREE 1-Item Solo Pizza!
Word to the Wise: Try to be at the front of the parade, as sometimes we run out of items before the parade ends. If that happened, it would definitely be raining on your parade.
Click HERE to view photos from our 2012 Parades!
Be sure to visit our Past News page to read past stories from our home page headlines.